sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Música do dia




Flightless Bird, American Mouth

I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
Kissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, climbing, bleeding
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill, stuck going down

Porque ontem eu assisti Amanhecer parte 1 e tocou essa música no casamento deles! <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...